Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Book Gif Tag

Andie at Metaphorical Musings tagged the not-so-giftastic me, and I took it up because I'm running low on dares this week.
And plus, it was fun updating my gif-cabulary. :)

The Great Gatsby
Yeah, alright. That ending need not have happened though.


The Color Purple 
The gifs say it all. What a book.




The 5th Wave 
My very dependable source tells me I will not like it because - 

Too much of futuristic novels, and they all start sounding similar.


The Time Traveler's Wife
I didn't like it. Yes the time traveling is unrealistic, but this book made it sound like an impossible genetic illness that breaks all physics laws. The nerd in me finds it unforgivable, sorry.


The Assassin's Curse
I haven't read this, so I looked up the blurb, and here's my verdict:


The Knife of Never Letting Go 
Stayed way past my bedtime to finish this one.

There was a lot of this - 


Patrick Ness happens to be a MAGICIAN with words.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Another not-yet-read-it, so I checked it out on GR and - 
Need to get my hands on this one.

A Game of Thrones 
I would have really really enjoyed it if - 

There wasn't so much beheading

 And how many DETAILED GRAPHIC sex scenes am I supposed to tolerate?



The Maze Runner 
Haven't read it, but watched the movie trailer and now I'm vaguely interested.


If I Stay

It was alright, up until the last scene when I leaked one tiny tear.
But I love Chloe Moretz, so I'm definitely watching the movie.



I know, I know, fans - please don't kill me.
I tag - 
Tansie at Totally Tansie
Crazy Caro at Crazy Utopia
and anyone else with time on their hands.

The ten books are:
Peter Pan
The Help
Throne of Glass
Divergent
Twilight
The Mortal Instruments - City Of Bones
The Mediator
Legend
13 reasons why
Pride and Prejudice

If you would like a different list of books, feel free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your graffiti here before you leave; this wall needs all the colour it can get. And check back, I always reply as promptly as the wifi allows me to. ;)