Thursday, March 3, 2016

Life Updates: The One Where Everything But Life Is Happening

Since my blog shows signs of life even more sporadically than I'd originally imagined, I thought I'll give a poke in the blogosphere and tell all you beautiful people what I'm up to these days. Believe it or not, I don't just spend time staring at the ceiling.
OK well. Sometimes. When I really don't know what else to do after finishing a series.

For starters, let me say, the last semester of college is SHIT. I  had a bunch of responsibilities to tend to, and nowI have a parade of exams coming up. Now, when I say parade, I mean a DAMN PARADE. And if by a miracle, I do survive through them, I have to tackle the momentous question:


I have no clue.

I did land myself with a job that pays well (so yes, that should have shut me up and made me giddy with happiness and gratitude according to busybodies) but I DON'T LIKE IT so I'm not going to.

My conversations with my parents for the next decade or so.
What else is happening you ask? Well, here you go.

The signboard of my life

I am on the hit list my class drew up. Everytime I open my laptop, people clear a circle away from me - it's like just like clockwork. And any misfortunate soul who happens to be near me, gets to watch a couple of videos under duress.
To hell? With you? OF COURSE JUST CONSUME MY SOUL ALREADY.

But the one productive thing that has happened is I've rediscovered my talent (or not) for sketching.

I WAS A LITTLE RUSTY OKAY SO SUE ME
And then my soul got consumed again. On purpose.


Now my energy is laser-focused on aggressively shipping Bellarke. Tumblr encourages me too.

That's it for now. Remember the parade of exams I mentioned earlier? Allow me to volunatrily go die.

Yours insanely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your graffiti here before you leave; this wall needs all the colour it can get. And check back, I always reply as promptly as the wifi allows me to. ;)