So it’s been almost FOUR years since I’ve started this blog although it remains to be seen how well I’ve made my presence felt in the bloggerverse. A quick perusal through my blogroll will advertise the embarrassing fact that I’ve not exactly tried very hard to be an actual blogger.
In these four years, not once did I celebrate any blog-related milestones (probably because there aren’t many to speak of) so I thought I’d celebrate my birthday with you guys. And I wasn't lying, there really is no cake. No there aren’t any giveaways either. You know I'm too poor for either of those.
But there is something.
I don’t know if you’ve ever been vapid enough to google whether there have been anyone you admire/adore/adulate – I mean ANYONE – who shares the same birthday as you. I have, and the results were dismal.
But then, inevitably, upon my baptism to the EXO fandom, I happily learn I share my birthday with this dork.
|Is it just me or does he seem a little put off by that fact?|
|Anyways, this was my reaction when I found out|
And I decided I’ll post a Kai GIF-rabilia post (I have to be the first to coin such a term) to celebrate my birthday. Pardon me for being way too excited to just let this momentous stroke of absolute luck pass by. Imagine if I hadn’t discovered EXO.
|OH THE HORROR|
Now everyone knows the dancing machine EXO Kai.
|SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR INDEED|
So, I thought I’ll throw up some (meaning, a lot of) gifs celebrating the man (kid? honestly I’ve no idea) off the stage. There is a difference between the two, actually.
If this is Kai –
|The Smirk (that will be the end of me)|
Then this is Jongin.
|Aegyo #1 |
|A Jongin Tutorial on How To |
I thought I'd also share some other interesting facts about him that I've gleaned over the past three months.
(Does it show? That I'm a newbie to the KPOP fandom?)
(Really. Who am I kidding?)
1. EVERYONE loves Kai.
|BEHOLD Kai's fangirl army base|
And then there's the biggest Kai fan of all time.
|Featuring Kai's Death Stare and a Blushing Chanyeol|
2. He hits people when he laughs.Mostly it's poor Sehunnie who gets the most of it, but really - no one sitting next to him is spared.
|Chanyeol later gave as good as he got in the same "interview'|
3. Acting sexy comes naturally to him.This can be seen by how frequently he combs his fingers through his hair or how he repeatedly sticks his tongue out. I already mentioned The Smirk, didn't I?
|His tongue doesn't sit in his mouth, for some reason|
4. Despite the I'm-A-Bad-Boy attitude you get from the music videos -
|He gets easily embarrassed for no reason|
5. Does it surprise you that he's great with kids?
|Look at the proud papa|
6. He probably got all that daddy training by raising three poodles.He loves dogs, you know.
|Kai's the one doing the Lion King thing at the back|
7. Let's talk about shipsHaving a dozen members in the band guarantees a lot of permutations as ships. However the most famously shipped Kai-starring ship is -
|A popular KaiSoo meme|
Kaisoo is real, people.
|Seriously. Thank you Tumblr for this gif.|
|Poor D.O. Can't move a muscle. I'd probably puke though if Kai was standing that close.|
This post took a lot more time to put together than it should have because the wifi was having mood swings and because Photoshop ate my RAM. Also, my sincere apologies to all those with slow internet because BOY you're missing out on a lot of awesome gifs.